CWI was contracted to complete a two-story 30,000 square foot addition to an existing structure to include all site work, utilities, concrete, metal structure, masonry, drywall, glazing, store fronts, interior doors, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, metal stud framing, insulation, audio visual, lockers, bathroom partitions and accessories, flooring, stage, ADA ramps, asphalt pacing, millwork, appliances, and other miscellaneous work. The project was completed under the limits of the original schedule and within the limits of the projected budget.
- Project Type: Other-Commercial
- Proposed Date of Completion: May 2009
- Actual Dat of Completion: May 2009
- Firm’s Responsibility: Design/Build
- Size: 30,000 sf; 2 story acres
- Original: $4.2M
- Final: $4.2M