CWI was awarded a design/build contract to provide 312 parking spaced and travel lanes in the renovation of an existing parking lot for the Dekalb County School District. The renovations included removing existing asphalt, installing new curb and gutters or making modifications to existing curb and gutters, repairing underground sewer piping, installing and monitoring erosion control measures, repaving and striping parking spaces, crosswalks, and signage for the entire parking spaces, crosswalks, and signage for the entire parking lot area.
- Project Type: Educational Support
- Proposed Date of Completion: December 2018
- Actual Dat of Completion: December 2018
- Firm’s Responsibility: Design/Build
- Size: 18.9 acres; 823,284 sf
- Original: $786,071
- Final: $786,071